Saturday, April 13, 2013

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) : Total waste of time.

Critic 1

 

The first G.I. Joe was a passable movie with some eye candy and weaknesses related to... Well... Everything. Sequel on the other hand has dropped all the good parts (most notably the Scarlett) and left only the crap left.  The plot is weak and senseless, acting is mostly second class and so on... Stay away.

Critic 2

 

This movie is a sequel to first G.I.Joe movie. I have to admit, that I didn't remember what happened in the first movie, so first minutes I was wondering who are this guys and what is happening. But soon it was told who are the bad guys and good guys. Maybe I needed to have some information about the characters in advance from old comics or from somewhere, since some twists in the plot seemed highly illogical. Well, graphics were nice sometimes. 


Judgement Star: Close to B class movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment